Babies sleep for more than 16 hours per day in the bed and most of the time, they are spending their time with the bedding. So choosing the right bedding products and make baby sleep well and more healthy. Today, we are sharing some tips on how to choose baby bedding.
- As baby spend a lot of time sleeping, non-chemical or non-toxic beddings can ensure they are safe in their growing period. Mamaway bedding, it is hypoallergenic and made from medical grade foam, providing an optimal comfort for both mama and their baby.
- Get your baby bedding free from bacteria and dust mite, also ideal for asthma & allergies babies. Most of the antibacterial bedding come with the anti-odor feature, choose the bedding that stays unchanged against washing for a long time.
- Materials that get rid of build up around your baby’s head e.g. Sweat, droll & spilled milk that not only irritates their skin but can be a potential choking hazard.
- Bedding comes with temperature regulating function providing a better sleeping environment for your baby.
Smart temperature regulating
- 100% cotton is comfortable, but with smart cotton which is able to regulate the temperature according to your baby’s body temperature will be much even better. Even a smart cotton is being used by NASA for the space suit, its proactive heat & moisture management balances temperature by absorbing & storing heat. So your little ones won’t be too hot or too cold, help to keep them at the perfect temperature right through the night.
Light, Breathable & Dry
- Bedding products which made using breathable fibers enable to draws out excess heat and moisture even in high humidity environments, this kind of product is always good in anti-bacteria usually.
In conclusion, make sure baby’s room and living environment is dry and clean, change their clothes if they get wet from sweating to make sure your baby sleep and grow up in a better environment.
Related Article : Why baby sweat while sleeping & what can you do?
Recommended Baby Bedding Products: