Comfortable All Year Long
Proactive heat & moisture management balances the temperature on the baby's skin by absorbing & storing heat and moisture in microcapsules to reduce overheating and sweating. This can help with the prevention of eczema, heat rash and skin irritations.
Temperature regulating and wicks away moisture.
Effectively ventilates the area under the liner & absorbs the shock.
Passed the highest standards of product safety test (AS/NZS 1249: 201)
Lightweight and portable, our liner is designed to fit in snugly with most of the prams.
Reviews about Mamaway stroller liner from Mothers:
Mamaway universal stroller pram liner provides optimal thermal comfort for babies when they're out and about. No more sweaty back, bum and thighs!
Enhanced with NASA certified technology, its proactive heat & moisture management balances the temperature on the baby's skin by absorbing & storing heat and moisture in microcapsules to reduce overheating and sweating, which is ideal for the baby with eczema or other skin conditions. Also, the back of the liner is made from a 3D air mesh which allows the liner to breathe, keeping your baby cool and dry.
- Smart Temperature: The fabric regulates the temperature and wicks away moisture to avoid over-sweating and heat rash.
- 3D Air Mesh: Patented 3D backing design won't collapse under the baby's weight, effectively ventilates the area under the liner and absorbs the shock, ensuring your baby gets a comfortable and smoother ride.
- Antibacterial: High quality materials that are naturally resistant to bacteria and dust mites.
- Universal Fit: Lightweight and portable, our liner is designed to fit in snugly with most of the prams.
- Designed in Australia, made in Taiwan.
Lining: 100% Polyester