1/Sudden wake from sleep
3/Not good for brain development
4/Lack of security
sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
Prevent babies from turning from their back to a face-down position
Calm and secure babies as they adapt to life outside the womb
Have less physiologic distress, better motor organization, and more self-regulatory ability
Help baby to sleep longer and better
Almost all newborns have newborn reflexes, a swaddle wrapped around your baby's body can resemble the mother's womb and help soothe your newborn baby.
You are suggested to swaddle your baby at night to place baby sleep on his back and reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
B_ Disney logo
C_ A code contains numbers and English alphabets
The simplest way to swaddle your baby. Mamaway is teaming up with Disney to drop you the perfect gift in the holiday season. The Velcro fasteners make it easy to adjust and swaddle. Perfectly fit for your baby. Simply pull the pouch down for easy diaper access, no need to undo and redo the wrapping. It is made of fine cotton yarns to create a superior soft touch to baby's delicate skin, gentle coverage and a sense of security for your baby.
- Size: 71x50cm, suitable for newborn to 3 months (approx 6.78kg)
- Do not cover the baby's mouth and nose.
- Do not wash with clothes that have sharp elements to avoid damage to the material.
- Close the Velcro before washing to avoid sticking onto other clothing items.
Easy steps to swaddle your baby
- Put the baby in the swaddle.
- Pull the left wing tight across baby's arms and attach velcro.
- Pull the right wing tight across baby's arms and attach velcro, all done!