1/Sudden wake from sleep
3/Not good for brain development
4/Lack of security
sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
Prevent babies from turning from their back to a face-down position
Calm and secure babies as they adapt to life outside the womb
Have less physiologic distress, better motor organization, and more self-regulatory ability
Help baby to sleep longer and better
Almost all newborns have newborn reflexes, a swaddle wrapped around your baby's body can resemble the mother's womb and help soothe your newborn baby.
You are suggested to swaddle your baby at night to place baby sleep on his back and Reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
garments stay fresh.
skin or eczema
The secret of natural protection and care in a fiber
smartcel™ sensitive is an innovative antibacterial natural fiber with essential trace element zinc that possesses antibacterial and odor-reducing properties, ideal for babies with sensitive skin or skin conditions such as eczema.
The simplest way to swaddle your baby. The swaddle is made with smartcel™ sensitive, which is an innovative antibacterial natural fiber with essential trace element zinc that possesses antibacterial and odor-reducing properties, ideal for babies with sensitive skin or skin conditions such as eczema.
- Antibacterial & Anti-odor: Zinc oxide possesses strong antibacterial properties, especially against odour causing bacteria, which helps to make garments stay fresh longer. To learn more about smartcel™ sensitive, you can visit the smartfiberAG official website.
- Eco-friendly: The fiber is produced without the use of aggressive chemicals and is made solely from renewable raw materials, making it both eco-friendly and fully biodegradable.
- It can be adjusted according to the baby's size with the attached velcro design.
- Ultra-soft cotton, gentle and safe on baby's skin.
- Size: 66x52cm(±3), suitable for newborn to 3 months (3.17-6.35kg)
- Put the baby in the swaddle.
- Pull the left wing tight across baby's arms and attach velcro.
- Pull the right wing tight across baby's arms and attach velcro, all done!