Nano Bamboo Belly Band
position to assist in uterus recovery.
prevent permanent damage to
lower back & spine
YES, you can. As long as you’re not feeling uncomfortable, you can wear this belly band for long hours including to sleep! Friendly reminder: Don't force yourself if you're feeling unwell.
Our bengkung is suitable for both vaginal birth and C-section mamas. You can start wearing it on the second day of delivery when you’re wound isn't bleeding anymore. If you’re bleeding, please wait.
For c-section recovery, you can put on the belly bind loosely as a stabiliser to help to avoid pulling then move it up to apply compression on your belly as soon as you are feeling okay with it. This can be done as our belly band is super elastic and can easily adjust to meet your different needs.
You can put the belly band in your hospital bag, show it to your doctor, consult the doctor for the best time of wearing it. (That’s why we recommend you to buy it before your delivery.)
You can visit our official website for the size chart, alternatively chat with us on Facebook or Instagram, we will assist you!
When you message us, don’t forget to mention your:
．How many weeks pregnant are you?
．Your current waist size in cm.
．Your height and weight.
You can hand wash or machine wash the belly band. Remember to put your band in a washing bag to avoid sticking to other clothes.
No, you do not need to put it under the sunlight as the bengkung wrap itself is antibacterial. You only need to put it at a cool dry place, the band dries fairly quickly as it is super breathable.
You can buy 2, 1 at office 1 at home to avoid bringing it here and there.
Now, this is a tricky question, because there’s no definite answer. The time you should wear depends on how comfortable you are wearing the band. Normally, mums wear it 2-3 hours per day at the start, after a week, you can wear it longer and adjust it tighter.
The main purpose of wearing our belly band is to fasten your recovery process.
Our belly band:
．stabilises the c-section wound & avoid pulling on the wound when you’re moving around
．helps uterus and abdominal separation recovery
．posture adjustment to support your back when you hold your baby most of the times
．contains far-infrared rays which improve blood circulation and lochia discharge
．flexible material that bends and twists with your body without creasing
You can still use our belly band even if you gave birth for some time. We would recommend you to exercise as well to speed up the recovery.
Many mums are concerned with the time they can use this belly band is only restricted to the recovery period,but our band actually supports you during your menstruation. Put the band on when you’re having a period,it can ease your back pain.
Yes, you can. That is not a problem. It will help to fasten up the process of lochia discharge.
It depends,if you're not uncomfortable,you can wear it.
Yes, that’s normal. The band will slightly change to fit your body curve better. Noted that this would not affect the functions of your belly band. However, if you have doubts, approach our support team on Instagram or Facebook.
Alrighty, here are the 10 most often asked questions our support team gets. I hope this helps! Comment below if you have further questions, we will answer you as soon as possible.
|Waist Size(inch)||20-36 inch||30-50 inch|
Support Your Core Post Childbirth/ Surgery
- Recommended by Physiotherapists around the world. TGA certified in Australia (medical grade prescription product).
- Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back, and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core. Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin, and muscles back in place postpartum.
- Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilize your abdomen and wound after c-section, or as the back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby.
- Contains bamboo charcoal, antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve blood circulation. Fully adjustable Velcro allows you to control the tightness as the Velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
- Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilizing the abdomen and improve posture while you recover.
- Suitable both natural and c-section, safe to wear under clothing. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back.
- Easy to use 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight. Two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waistline and the smooth silhouette under clothing.
- Breathable bamboo charcoal fibers form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing.
- High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash.
52% Nylon, 34% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 13% Rubber, 1%Spandex
Hand wash only/ Do not bleach/ Do not soak/ Do not tumble dry